Friday, November 22, 2013

What is this Blog about?

OK, I'm taking a break from writing in my novel, writing Parables, and even from Lectures From a Baby - (I'm promise #3 is coming). I want to tell you why I call my work Lexical Creations. I hear these comments when I give out my contact info:
"How do you spell that?"
"Why such a long email?"
"Couldn't you have picked something easier?"

Well, yes, I could have, but it wouldn't fit. You see, 

I'm all about learning. I know that you can - and should - learn something new everyday. Actually, I think you should learn a hundred somethings everyday. This is my CAN attitude:

  • You CAN learn to read at 3 years old.
  • You CAN discover science at any age.
  • You CAN improve a skill.
  • You CAN be smarter than you feel.
  • You CAN learn to use that computer.
  • You CAN figure out that problem.
  • You CAN choose to happy with what you have and yet...
  • You CAN have an insatiable curiosity.

Now, you found my Lexical Creations blog. You read the description and learned something about the word "lexical." You liked what was written in the posts (I hope) and decided to come back. So you either memorized how to spell the word, or you bookmarked it so you wouldn't have to.
Pretty Smart. 

Thanks for reading my Lexical Creations.
Now, don't you feel smarter?

No comments:

Post a Comment