Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's NaNoWriMo!

So, I'm working on DetnoGirl for NaNoWriMo, that's National Novel Writing Month, and I haven't spent much time on my other projects. But Look for these Great things I'll post on my blog shortly:

1. A Fairy's Blog - I'm working on a great display at my local library. I'll post some of it here, but you have to go to see the full effect!

2. Book teases - Find out about DetnoGirl and The Top Secret Super Scientific Notebook of Jay Adams, as well as other books I'm working on.

3. "Lecture Number 3: You Can't Crawl and Nurse" - That's right the baby will back to give another lecture on baby etiquette.

4. Tips and Tricks to get children (and their older siblings) to read!

5. And of Course Parables and humorous posters as I create them.

So, even though this month will be slow while I meet my writing goal, I promise it won't freeze the whole winter.

Thanks for following,
--JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment