Monday, September 9, 2013

Parable of the Tools

My friend once told me, “Facebook is evil.”
    

I've heard the same thing said about money, guns, and drugs. Truth is, none of these are bad things.
I could give you countless examples of when these tools have helped people, and even saved lives. And I know you could, too.

At the same time, we all know of lives that were literally destroyed because of these tools. How can a tool be good and evil at the same time? It can’t.

It's the love of money, violence with guns, misuse of drugs, and idleness on Facebook that are the real snares. These temptations, should we choose to yield, can become our undoing.
So next time you feel yourself slipping into evil, don’t blame the tool. Change your actions.
And use your tools wisely.

want more? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment